dB Audiology Associates, PC has been providing comprehensive hearing care and amplification services to the Syracuse New York community since 1981. Our audiologist and professional staff focus on your individual satisfaction to improve the quality of your life through better hearing.
Once your hearing abilities are defined we’ll discuss your available options so that you can develop a plan which will minimize your communications difficulty.
Protecting your hearing can make a big difference. We can help you protect your hearing from further deterioration through education about what affects your hearing, as well as the proper use and care of hearing protection devices.
Douglas G Brown, M.S. is a NY State Licensed audiologist who has been providing services in central NY since 1973.
His credentials and experiences include:
- Holds the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A) from the American Speech, Language, Hearing Association(ASHA);
- Certificate Holder- Tinnitus Management (CM-TM) from the American Academy of Audiology (AAA);
- Fellow, Academy of Doctors of Audiology (ADA) and the American Academy of Audiology (AAA), and the Tinnitus Practitioner’s Association (TPA);
- Member of the American Auditory Society (AAS), and the New York State Speech, Language, Hearing Association (NYSSLHA)
- Former member of the NYS Hearing Aid Dispenser’s Advisory Board for the NY State Department of State.